Grace threw my iPhone into the toilet yesterday afternoon.
I can’t even tell you how it happened other than I turned around for a second and came back to find my beloved iPhone at the bottom of the bowl. In shock, I fished it out, dried it off and then just stood there wondering what to do. I’m still not exactly sure how we’re going to handle the situation, but in the past day I’ve learned a few things from not having one of my appendages. I mean, most utilized gadgets.
Here’s the top 10 things I’ve learned from not having my iPhone for over 24 hours:
10. It’s not necessary to post all my random thoughts on Facebook
9. I don’t feel guilty for missing or ignoring calls
8. The drive home from work feels a lot longer
7. I don’t feel overwhelmed trying to keep up with my Twitter feed
6. I’m not jealous of the amazing stuff posted on Pinterest
5. I’m not subjected to all of the whiny people who post their every complaint online
4. I’m less stressed about my diet because I’m not tracking every calorie and exercise
3. I spend more time playing with my baby
2. I spend more time really listening to my husband
1. I really can survive without it.