1. Over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
2. Add 5 cloves crushed garlic and saute for about 2 minute being careful not to overcook the garlic.
3. Add 2 15oz cans diced tomatoes, 1 15oz can cannellini beans (rinsed and drained) and approximately 1 1/2 cups quartered artichokes (canned, frozen or marinated will work fine – I used canned in this instance)
4. Add a dash of salt and pepper and approximately 1/4 teaspoon rosemary.
5. Sprinkle 1/2 – 1 cup crumbled feta cheese (I find that crumbling a block of feta is tastier than buying ‘pre-crumbled’)
6. Turn the heat up to medium high until the mixture begins to bubble. Stir it gently until the feta is mostly melted and the sauce thickens.
7. Serve over your favorite pasta (we had whole wheat spaghetti on hand and it was delish) and top with extra feta if desired.