I can’t believe it’s been almost a month since my last post. The time has really flown by! Work has been busy and I’ve continued with my classes at the gym, so I haven’t given myself much time to blog. Plus, even though I’m doing well and enjoying my life, there hasn’t been a whole lot going that has inspired me to blog. Here’s what’s new:
- I’ve renewed my passion for cooking and have had fun experimenting with new recipes.
- We gave the bathroom a makeover and I’m still amazed at what a difference it’s made.
- I decided to make some mindset changes on my birthday and it has been revolutionary how much my life has improved just by deciding to start thinking differently about some things.
- I’ve watched a few interesting movies lately — independent-type films that I wouldn’t necessarily recommend, but that were a nice change from my usual pix (Jarhead, The Last Kiss, The Good Girl… in case you were wondering)
- I read a quirky memoir about a flight attendant from Philadelphia who ended up stationed in NYC…it made me miss NYC.
- I’ve got a wish list at Borders right now….I’m wishing the books weren’t $15 each. I may go to the used bookstore tomorrow to see if I can find them there for cheap.
- I’m really excited that Ellen is moving in OFFICIALLY on Sunday. I’m also excited that my wardrobe is about to double because of it :)
- I have a haircut tomorrow at 12:30 that I’m way too excited about!
- It’s been really fun to hear stories from Andy about his new job. I love old people!