For Ellen’s 18th birthday I decided to write the top 18 things I love about her in her birthday card. It apparently made an impression on her because she decided to return the favor. Here is the countdown: (if you know me really well this will be hilarious!)
26. Your dominant personality
25. Your ability to figure out anything and everything!
24. Your obsession with crafts (i.e. scrapbooking and stamps)
23. Your use of repetetive vocabulary when you feel the need to be heard
22. Your frequent photo shoots of cakes, cards and curtains
21. You and your “fellows”
20. How you get annoyed by my breathing
19. How you like to be rubbed the “right” way
18. Your newfound facination with cloves and Miller Light
17. Your lifelong quest to weigh 125lbs.
16. Your love for your old Gap jeans
15. How you take interest in my interests after some resistance (ex. Myspace, slang, General Tso Chicken)
14. How you always check airline prices
13. How there are a million pictures of babies on your fridge
12. How you can vividly describe each and every aspect of your body
11. How no matter how cute the shoe is, you will never buy Sketchers!
10. How you are a renown author on websites such as Myspace and Blogspot
9. Your obsession with white things being WHITE! Shoes, socks, teeth, t-shirts, etc.
8. Your research project on the life of Johnny Cash
7. How you review what you’ve eaten several times each day
6. How you’re hilarious and you find humor in many people and things
5. Your willingness to do everything for me (especially if I go to Wayne State)
4. How you love to hang out with your siblings
3. How you married the coolest guy ever!
2. How you are a fashion goddess
1. How you are Rebecca complete with quirks, beauty, humor and smarts!
make your formal dresses says
Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I¡¯m impressed! Extremely helpful info specially the last part I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this certain information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.
I love it! This was great. Thanks Ellen for reminding us of what a great person Rebecca is! (and funny too).