1. Rinse and dry 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
2. Tear 4 large squares of aluminum foil (better too big than too small!)
3. Place a chicken breast in the center of each foil square and “dress” with the following: 1 teaspoon olive oil, 1 clove garlic, minced and salt & pepper to taste.
4. Place 2 lemon slices on top of each “dressed” chicken breast then fold the each foil square into a secure packet leaving a little room on each side, but fully sealing the packet.
5. Grill for approximately 7 minutes on each side or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F. Once you poke the thermometer into one side of the packet, keep the packet “hole side up” so as not to lose any of the tasty juices.
6. Once the packets are removed from the grill, let them rest for 5 minutes before serving. (Removing the lemon slices from the packets and throwing them on the grill for a few minutes at the end will enhance the presentation if you’re serving the dish to company.)
7. Serve with grilled veggies (mushrooms and asparagus are what we picked and they were yummy!).
Leave a Reply