I’ll warn you that I’ve been on a path to healthier living for the past couple of months. I was really going strong before the holidays and I’ve been trying to hoist myself back up on the bandwagon ever since. The main change that I’ve made is switching to organic foods. You may be thinking I’ve been sucked in by the liberal media or the treehuggers, but I’ve actually been doing a lot of research on all of the changes I’ve been making. Fortunately Andy is on-board with these lifestyle changes, so I actually think they are going to stick this time! I’ll post a few things about organic food later…today it’s about the microwave oven!
Ten Reasons to Throw out your Microwave Oven
1. Continually eating food processed from a microwave oven causes long term – permanent – brain damage by “shorting out” electrical impulses in the brain [de-polarizing or de-magnetizing the brain tissue].
2. The human body cannot metabolize [break down] the unknown by-products created in microwaved food.
3. Male and female hormone production is shut down and/or altered by continually eating microwaved foods.
4. The effects of microwaved food by-products are residual [long term, permanent] within the human body.
5. Minerals, vitamins, and nutrients of all microwaved food is reduced or altered so that the human body gets little or no benefit, or the human body absorbs altered compounds that cannot be broken down.
6. The minerals in vegetables are altered into cancerous free radicals when cooked in microwave ovens.
7. Microwaved foods cause stomach and intestinal cancerous growths [tumors]. This may explain the rapidly increased rate of colon cancer in America.
8. The prolonged eating of microwaved foods causes cancerous cells to increase in human blood.
9. Continual ingestion of microwaved food causes immune system deficiencies through lymph gland and blood serum alterations.
10. Eating microwaved food causes loss of memory, concentration, emotional instability, and a decrease of intelligence.
Have you tossed out your microwave oven yet?
I’m sure you have thoughts on this…share them!!
*Information taken from http://www.ghchealth.com/